"Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd. :
Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth
information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains
a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis,
business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers &
acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and
subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic
Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to
ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Korea
Aerospace Industries Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Korea Aerospace Industries
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd. (KAI) is provider of fixed wing and
rotor aircraft. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets
aircraft, fighter jets, and aero structure products. It also offers flight
control simulator training system, airframes and integrated military support. In
addition, it provides flight test control and other technologies for the
unmanned aircraft development. The company supports various satellite
development programs and improves satellite technologies. It also provides MRO
services for its aircraft. It is the sole domestic training system provider in
the country. Furthermore, it offers upgrade and modification services for
maritime patrol aircraft, P-3. Its key customers include the Korean air force
and navy, Boeing and Airbus, among others. KAI is headquartered in Sacheon City,